Sunday, May 17, 2009

Great Oppertunity!!!


My Story - Why did I join Stampin' Up?
Well, I personally can't stand all the rising costs of so much of the "popular" scrapbooking items and embellishments. I also love to make handmade cards and gifts, so to me, when SU! offered this Starter Kit promo (explained below) it was a no-brainer! I will actually SAVE MONEY by using re-usable stamps in my scrapbooks and on my handmade cards and gifts, while getting a discount on product as well! What could be better?!

Start your own Stampin' Up business in May for only $75!
Start your own rubber stamping & scrapbooking business for only $75 in May and you'll be earning extra cash in a flash.
The special Scrapbooking Starter Kit is a fantastic way to start your own business, while finding your own creative outlet.
The Scrapbooking Starter Kit contains the following:
Item Code
Description
Retail Value
113510
Schoolbook Serif Alphabet stamp set*
$42.95 (*May be substitued with any set of equal/lesser value)
113059
Simply Scrappin' Petal Party
$19.95 *(May be substitued )
108697
Earth Elements Assorted textured cardstock (12"x12")
$11.95 *(May be substitued)
105240
Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
$7.50 *(May be substitued)
*Substitutable for any stamp set up to $43.95 value.
Please note: Each of the products listed above may be substituted for like items. Please see the Scrapbooking Starter Kit Order Form for details.The Scrapbooking Starter Kit also contains all the business supplies contained in the standard Starter Kit:
Getting Started DVD
Getting Started Guide
Guest Invitation Postcard (100)
Idea Book & Catalog (8)
Occasions Mini Catalog (8)
To My Hostess Envelope (10)
Recruit Folders (5)
Recruit Brochures (20)
Hostess Brochure (20)
Hostess Benefits Form (10)
Customer Order Form (50)

*Not ready for a "business" ?? No worries!! Sign up and take advantage of 20% savings on all your personal orders!!! Plus an extra 10% off your first order!! This is an unbelievable deal!!
Contact me for more info at smvenancio@yahoo.com or visit my Stampin Up! site for more info and to join my team.

Ready to join now? Visit my Stampin' Up! site, www.stacyv.stampinup.net and click on join, you will be asked for a password - enter stacyv111 .
You can do all of the signing up online,and have your demo number asap!!

*I am offering a special - anyone who signs up by the end of May, will recieve a free pack of 8x11" assorted Stampin' Up Cardstock from me for FREE! (Yes, this is in addition to all your other goodies you will get!) This will help kick start you with making cards/gifts!!

~ Have a great weekend! ~ Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment